Welcome to GA Review
A Funding Review service designed to assist SME businesses to build sustainable funding and cashflow strategies.
We work in close partnership with 57 Finance which provides a wider network of like-minded ex bankers and access to debt/funds.
We Do What Others Don't
GA Review also provides a specialist service to assist with complex complaints on commercial lending and is registered with the FCA (Complaint Management Company registered 833362). We are one of the few registered firms in the South of England that focuses on commercial lending complaints.
Over the last 7 years, GA Review has contracted services to large banks to assess and recommend ‘Outcomes’ on complaints and remediation projects. This means we have a working knowledge of what should be considered fair and reasonable actions.*
We recognise that all businesses have different financial and lending situations. Therefore, we ensure the complaint is bespoke, truly reflects your concerns and helps with guidance on what issues should be prioritised.
**Taken from 2018 FCA data.
*You don’t need to use a Claims Management Company to make a complaint to your bank. If your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or the Financial Compensation Scheme yourself for free. We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to do so, if we know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, is fradulent or frviolous.
GA Review is run by Graeme Andrew (MCBI), a Senior Manager with 35 years experience of working in banking and finance environment. In particular, with particular reference to the funding needs of SME businesses with turnover from £1m – £30m.
He has helped a wide range of domestic and export businesses to extract value for shareholders or growth. Negotiate revised debt structures and conditions, benefitting both borrower and lender.
Graeme has also taken a keen interest in Green Funding and achieved ‘Distinction’ in the Green Finance Certificate organised through the Chartered Banker Institute
We help to build a picture of the cash needs of the business. Reviewing any issues with your Funders such as:
- Green Finance – ways to fund environmental/recycling projects
- Review bank documentation – are the conditions appropriate?
- Change the financial structure to accommodate growth in your business
- Talk the Talk – how to renegotiate terms with funders
- Alternative Funding Options
- Bank requesting a change in pricing?
- Being forced to sell assets?
- Continually being charged default rates or penalty charges?
- RBS reviewed their GRG department – concerned with treatment by your bank?
- Our experience in high profile Remediation Projects can identify ‘Unfair’ actions
- Assist your negotiations with a bank’s Restructuring department
Get in touch with Graeme
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch by phone or email, or use the contact form below. All calls are recorded as an FCA regulated requirement for claims management services.